In a world filled with people, we tend to choose the worst virtual companions of all time. It’s the norm to have different social accounts and learn to have haters, especially when it comes to networking for a person that is a little above the average.
You know what I’m talking about, you don’t even need to be a Star to have those nasty haters. This is how I know when it comes to me:
- I’ll have 1000+ views but just a couple “likes”.
- I’ll identify “The Voyeurs” from time to time – those people you meet in real life who will actually tell you they’ve seen your posts on Facebook or Instagram, yet haven’t ever reacted once. Talk about being all up in your business!
- My most gorgeous pics won’t have over 10 likes because haters are always too jealous and envious to admit it. They will like other uglier pictures of anyone else though! I’ve done my research.
- Most of the times they won’t even say “hey” when you see them on the street, but go the other way. True story.
- Privately message me – publicly dead… go figure.
- They won’t ever share any posts or videos they like because I posted them.
- They will secretly visit my personal profile, page and website, but never subscribe!(I’ve seen the stats).
- They’ll say I’m too vain for sharing anything because I think I’m all that! Newsflash: that’s the whole point of having a social media account!
- They’ll copy my ideas, songs, posts, etc.
- If they get an ugly photo of me, they’ll share it with the world and tag me in it! b****!
My advice is to choose your social media friends wisely!